- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
I always find it weird, how much things can change in a year. Like last year the beginning of July I was talking about a future with someone, now we don’t talk at all. All things happen for a reason, it’s still weird though. If I think back to last year I can admit I wasn’t in the best place, mentally, financially and physically.
Not a whole lot has changed but I can say that I’m in a much better place now. I can honestly say I love myself and that’s the most important thing. I have flaws but they’re mine and I own them. However big or small they may be I’m working on them and accepting the ones that can’t be fixed.
I’m in a better place mentally, financially and even physically. It’s been almost a year since I hurt myself in anyway and I am hella proud. I’ve gotten ride of the things that were weighing me down and cut people out of my life; the ones who are toxic and spread negativity waiting to watch you mess up and I’ve replaced them with people who care and want to see you succeed no matter how small the task.
Life can suck and hurt, but there is good in every day. So find it.
Stop and just breathe.